Quick Release Woodworking Vice
- Body and sliding jaw are manufactured from high quality grey cast iron.
- Main screw and tommy bar are made from high quality steel.
- Precision machined grey cast iron body and front to ensure a smooth, parallel action
- Up to 1900 Kgf of force is achieveable and are ideal for holding large pieces of wood for cutting and gluing
- Strong and durable with excellent shock adsorbing properties
- Tommy bar will bend before the vice becomes over stressed
- Quick release trigger to open and close the vice quickly without using the main screw
- Fitted with an adjustable stop (dog) that gives an additional clamping facility when used as a bench stop