Plain Screw Woodworking Vices
- Body and sliding jaw are manufactured from high quality grey cast iron.
- Main screw and tommy bar are made from high quality steel.
- Plain screw mechanism works through a seperate unbreakable nut housed beneath the body seating
- Precision machined grey cast iron body and front to ensure a smooth, parallel action
- Up to 1900 Kgf of force is achieveable and are ideal for holding large pieces of wood for cutting and gluing
- Strong and durable with excellent shock adsorbing properties
- Tommy bar will bend before the vice becomes over stressed
- Plain screw mechanism ensures the constant alignment of the vice
- Fitted with an adjustable stop (dog) that gives an additional clamping facility when used as a bench stop